Since 1997, Jeffrey H. Sadler has dedicated his practice to clients who are injured by the negligence or carelessness of another. His law firm, Sadler Ladenburg, is committed to providing, fierce, quality, personal injury representation to their clients. The attorneys pride themselves on the individual care they give to each client and their attention to detail, which can be lost in larger law firms. One of Jeffrey’s goals is to take the burden of the law suit away from the clients so they can focus on their recovery.
Jeffrey received his Bachelor of Arts degree, with honors, from Washington State University in 1994. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas in 1997. He has three children and lives in University Place. He enjoys all outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing and camping. He also loves watching his two younger children play select soccer, and his two girls participating in leadership pageants.
Accomplishments, Honors, and Organizations:
- Eagle Member with the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), a program which provides resources to attorneys to enable them to better assist clients.
- Member of the Board of Governors for the WSAJ.
- Achieved the Lead Counsel Rating in Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff from the Lead Counsel Review Board. Attorneys are chosen because of their commitment to providing high quality legal services based on experience, reputation, and ethical behavior.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited by invitation to those attorneys who have had multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- From 1997 through 2011 Jeff has been selected by his peers as a “Rising Star” in Washington Law & Politics Magazine.
- Since 2012 he has also been chosen as a “Super Lawyer” by peers for Washington Law & Politics Magazine.
- In 2011, Jeff was chosen by readers of South Sound Magazine as the Best Attorney in the South Sound.